During COVID-19 – we’re here for you
Our staff, students and colleagues in the education industry are part of the OSC family and we want to let you know that during these uncertain times, we are here for you.
We have all been keeping an eye on the news and Government advice regarding COVID-19 and we want to reassure you that at Open Study College, we are still available as normal.
We've implemented guidance internally to ensure our staff are safe and we have also put measures in place to ensure our students still receive the same level of service and support during this time.
- Our student adviser team are available for any queries on the phone or through live chat.
- Our student support team are also available to take your calls and answer your emails.
- Our nationwide team of tutors are still available to answer any questions or queries. Just pop your tutor an email and they will respond as soon as possible.
It is also important to us that you are looking after yourself.
- Reading the news is good to keep yourself updated but be mindful that it can also cause unnecessary anxiety. Stick to facts from the NHS or the Government website.
- Whilst you should be looking after your physical health, don't forget to take care of your mental health as well.
to thank all our current students who have recently submitted assessments. Our
tutors are currently working through the recent influx - its brilliant to see
so many coming in, so please keep up the hard work.
aren't a current student of ours, we want to let you know that almost all of
our courses can be studied online, with access available within 24 hours. This
removes the need for any direct contact with couriers or face to face contact
We are continuing to support
our students as normal during this time, you can contact us via any of the
Interested in our courses?
Use the search box below to find your course.