A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Paid Media Executive to join a supportive and growing organisation. The successful candidate will play an important part in the delivery of our digital growth plan, managing our paid search, paid social and display campaigns on a day-to-day basis, as well as helping to shape ongoing planning and strategy using data and insight from our campaigns, channels, industry, and competitors.
This role will work closely with all members of the marketing team to ensure alignment between paid and organic media channels, working together to meet and exceed business objectives.
The Paid Media Executive will have a strong desire to immerse themselves in the business and wider marketplace, as well as their own industry, to identify and adopt new trends. They will have exceptional organisational skills and a strong track record of maximising ROI through paid media channels.
The Package: A competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of between £22,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience). Progression opportunities are available to the right candidate. Plus, a wide range of benefits and perks.
Hours: Permanent position, full time 37.5 hours per week – 8.30am – 5pm (Monday - Friday). Hybrid working – 2 days in the office, 3 days at home.
Location: Solihull B46.
- A fabulous range of additional benefits, including 22 days holiday as standard with additional leave throughout and your birthday off.
- Subsidised Bupa private medical insurance membership.
- Eye care.
- Excellent training, and progression opportunities available to the right candidates.
Perks of working at OSC:
- A “Pick Me Up” Day - an extra holiday day to focus on your wellbeing.
- Time off for family commitments.
- Christmas Eve off if it falls on a working day.
- A birthday gift.
- Referral scheme – up to £300.
- Extra holiday and other benefits for length of service!
- After successfully passing probation, you can study one of our courses!
- On-site parking.
- Discounted childcare on Birmingham Business Park – subject to availability.
- Career progression.
- World-class training.
- Internal awards, with prizes for recognition.
- Legendary Christmas party did someone say free bar!
- And generally, a professional, fun, friendly and inclusive culture. We’re a close-knit team and take any opportunity we can to get together and celebrate the successes, whether that be a company-wide summer BBQ or cakes and beers in the office!
- Create and implement paid media strategies across Google, Bing, Facebook and TikTok in line with business growth targets and KPIs.
- Demonstrate test and learn capabilities across products, bid strategies and channels including robust measurement and analysis.
- Responsibility for the exploration, development and optimisation of display (including retargeting) and discovery campaigns versus overall paid media budget for consistent performance and growing upper funnel prospecting.
- Identify opportunities to drive overall expansion through existing and new channels, within budget.
- Management and optimisation of paid media budget and relevant KPIs.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to ensure alignment of SEO and paid media strategies.
- Responsibility for overall analysis and reporting of owned channels and presenting the findings to the leadership team as required.
- Be a proactive member of the marketing team offering insight and ideas for the benefit of overall revenue, performance, processes and efficiencies.
Knowledge and skills
- Experience of supporting and/or managing paid search, display advertising and paid social campaigns.
- Confident in relevant IT packages such as (but not limited to) Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Ads, Microsoft Bing and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience with TikTok Ads Manager not essential but advantageous.
- Sound copywriting skills.
- Data driven.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Sound understanding of wider marketing techniques.
- Demonstrable SEO experience including the use of SEMRush or similar platform would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Inquisitive and curious.
- Delivery focussed.
- Flexible to working as a team and individually.
- Communicate effectively.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
If you are interested in this Paid Media Executive position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.