We are looking for great people to join an established and growing organisation to expand their team of Travel Consultants.
The package: A competitive package inclusive of a basic salary of between £20,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience). Progression opportunities are available to the right candidate.
Hours: Permanent position. Full-time or part-time opportunities available. 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Saturday) 5 days per week.
To start as soon as possible subject to satisfactory clearance checks.
Location: Ipswich, IP6.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with travel industry experience. With 3 offices across the UK this really is a great opportunity to develop within an already established independent company, having operated since the 1990’s.
As a Travel Consultant you will:
- Ensure you deal with and process all client enquiries in a timely manner.
- Deal with all administration tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Follow all cash handling procedures correctly.
- Ensure that all clients are dealt with promptly and courteously, both by telephone and face to face.
- Check all outgoing correspondence to ensure correct communication is adhered to.
The successful candidate for the role of a Travel Consultant will have:
- Effective communication skills.
- Awareness of the high standards of personal presentation and punctuality.
- Able to co-operate with other members of the team.
- Build long lasting relationships with clients.
- Deliver high standards of customer care and service.
If you are interested in this Travel Consultant position, please contact us for more information.
Your CV will be carefully reviewed taking into consideration our expectations and criteria to meet the needs of the role, team, and the business.
If you do not hear from us, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Due to GDPR, OSC Recruitment will not be able to retain your personal information, unless you have registered with us.