Animal Care and Animal Behaviour
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of dogs and cats.
- Investigate health and safety within the veterinary practice.
- Understand the main needs of an animal.
- Devise suitable feeding plans.
- Learn how to set up suitable accommodation.
- Know how to handle animals in the correct way.
- Understand the study of the ethics involved in the care, farming and conservation of animals.
- Covers the legal, ethical, commercial, agricultural and conservational aspects of animal welfare.
- From marine life and elephants in the wild to ethical farming in the UK, this course provides maximum coverage of welfare topics for different animals and their habitats.