CIE Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Person-Centred Counselling
Are you interested in learning about how you can help someone recover from an addiction? Maybe you want to learn how to support a child that is in a bad place? This course will give you all of the information you need to help someone through a very dark time in their life.
- Understand how to use information, communication and technology ICT.
- Discover counselling strategies for both adults and children.
- Learn how to help someone through bereavement.
- Explore how to support someone that is addicted to alcohol and drugs.
- Understand money can be an enemy for some people.
- Study cognitive behavioural therapy and explain its approaches.
- Learn about how to deal with someone that has lost a loved one to war, suicide, terrorism and violence.