Sale! Criminal Psychology and Psychological Profiling QLS Level 3
Gain an insight into criminal psychology and psychological profiling, with this bundle course. Study at home the convenient way!
- Evaluate the current causes and explanations for criminal behaviour.
- Study the psychological and social theories relevant to our understanding of criminality.
- Study a course that is relevant to careers in law, the police force, social work and research.
- Apply your theoretical knowledge to real-life case studies.
- Outline three important factors an individual needs to consider for the first seven seconds of an interview.
- Identify the key historical events that led to profiling becoming an integral part of crime scene analysis.
- Outline how personality theories evolved with regards to personality profiling.
- Identify differences between organised and disorganised crime scene.
- Describe the different theories of rape.
- Outline risk factors associated with school shooters.