Anatomy and Physiology QLS Level 4
SAVE £50 on this course in our biggest January sale EVER!
Enter code JANSALE50 at checkout to apply the discount. Hurry, sale extended for a limited time only!
Is your desired career in anatomy and physiology? This course can help you achieve this, by developing your skills and knowledge you need to be one step closer to your dream job!
- Learn how the endocrine systems are made up of glands and hormones that regulate the body
- Recognise that the circulatory system consists of heart, blood, and blood vessels
- Identify the three types of blood vessels: arteries, veins and capillaries
- Understand how the cardiovascular system is an organ system that permits blood to circulate and transport nutrients
- Explore nutrition, digestion and excretion and how these functions work
- Learn about our reproductive systems
- Understand genes, heredity, and genetic variation in living organisms
- Recognise that muscles are discrete organs, which are constructed of skeletal muscle tissue, blood vessels, tendons, and nerves