Airport Ground Handling QLS Level 3
Prepare for a career in the airline industry with this distance learning course.
- Be introduced to the world of ground handling
- Understand the importance and value of ground handling for commercial aviation in society
- Learn about the key features of the airport and airside environment, and the external characteristics of commercial aircraft
- Recognise the key roles performed by key handling staff and the equipment required
- Identify and understand the best ways to maximise personal safety
- Be able to apply for a formal training program with an airport or ground handling agent