Anatomy and Physiology Levels 3 and 4
Learn everything about anatomy and physiology with this combined level 3 and 4 course.
- Identify and explain the 6 levels of structural organisations of the body
- Understand how the immune system protects us against diseases
- Study the digestive system and how its organs work together to convert food into energy and basic nutrients to feed the entire body
- Explore the functions of the endocrine system and how it collects glands that produce hormones
- Develop knowledge about the reproductive system and explore both female and male functions
- Learn about how the lymphatic system carries tissue fluid throughout body to fight infections and diseases