Youth Justice Services QLS Level 3
SAVE £50 on this course in our biggest January sale EVER!
Enter code JANSALE50 at checkout to apply the discount. Hurry, sale extended for a limited time only!
Discover knowledge and understanding about the youth justice services, from home!
- Understand youth justice system in England and Wales within its historical, political and theoretical context
- Learn about the theoretical underpinning of youth justice practice
- Gain an understanding of the rights, responsibilities and the legal framework of the youth justice system as well as the values and ethics that inform youth justice practice
- Explore children’s needs and rights, the exclusions young people face, how they develop and how to assess young people’s vulnerability
- Understand how to protect them and how to promote their wellbeing
- Discover key themes and ideas including; children’s needs and rights, the exclusions young people face, how they develop
- Understand that as well as examining the experience of secure state, this unit explores recidivism and questions accountability of youth crime and justice
- Plan and present a Dissertation responding to Lord Laming’s enquiry