Youth Justice Worker QLS Level 3
SAVE £50 on this course in our biggest January sale EVER!
Enter code JANSALE50 at checkout to apply the discount. Hurry, sale extended for a limited time only!
Learn the skills and knowledge you need to become a youth justice worker, from home!
- Explore the origins of the youth justice service
- Discover the legal frameworks of the young justice system including ethics and practices
- Understand the Role of the Youth and Community worker
- Understand Sociology and Social Problems that children and youth face
- Learn about the wider societal issues that can impact upon the life journeys of young people as they often experience multiple inequalities
- Identify and define prevention, Intervention of offending and re-offending
- Understand the core competencies and skills to be a youth justice practitioner and deliver effective practice
- Create a personal development plan to help your understanding of effective practice principles in the youth justice system
- Identify risk factors that may have contributed to the youth offending
- Understand how to create risk assessments, prepare reports and manage future risk
- Know how to write reports on fictitious case studies